Friday 27 May 2016

Exhibition Plan
The artists that I've taken inspiration from have all got a page on ArtStation, which is where they present their work. ArtStation allows any artist to present their work neatly, labelling the different software that they used in the creation of their model. Some of these artists have used rendering features which allows the viewer to rotate the model in 3D on the website itself. As far as I know, none of these artists have published their work in books or on virtual reality, as they’re fairly new and unknown artists. If I had the resources, such as space and materials, I would present my work using large boards with large sized paper so that it’s easy to see from a distance. I’d present it starting from my initial ideas, to the development, all the way to my final piece. This way, it shows the process of my creation across the months.

My ideal audience would be professionals in the gaming industry, and possibly a few employees from popular gaming companies like Ubisoft or Square Enix. This is mainly because I think my work relates to some of their work, considering that my scene was massively inspired by Ubisoft’s Far Cry Poster. I could also gather some feedback from these professionals so I could possibly create more advanced models in future projects. I might possibly invite my family to the show, mainly because I'm extremely pleased with my work, so showing my work to family members will boost my confidence massively. I could use mainstream social media to advertise the final exhibition, and even popular art sites like ArtStation or 3D Total.

Below I’ve posted a screenshot of my visual exhibition plan, which shows the two main renders of my final scene; in the middle I've layed out extra perspectives of the knife to show more information about my project.


No comments:

Post a Comment